Happy 20th Birthday to ME!
I am one year older again.
I had many birthday celebrations this year!
A big thank to all my dear ones!
Especially my beloved bf, my sisters and close friends!!
Had an early birthday celebration with my bf.
Thanks for everything you had done for me.
Its a very beautiful cake with that nice crispy layer of biscuit at the bottom.
I had a wonderful time. =D
_________________________________________________________________
I had another celebration with Gary and Jamine on the last day of school.
Thanks for that great celebration even when exams are round the corners.

What is Gary doing?
Posing for camera or showing off his talents? LOLx
Did you guys notice gary formal wear looks like any Party World waiter? Hahas..
(Hopefully he won't kill me for posting these pics!)
Thanks for the good times and great dinner experience!
Its great knowing you guys.
Hope we do still keep in contact when we graduate in a few months time.
_________________________________________________________________
On my actual day . . .
These three pretty ladies gave me a wonderful celebration.
Thanks for everything. I really appreciated (:

Singing with all our might!!
THEN
I got a surprise when i got back from the toilet!

The "CAKE" ceremonies!
I am the BIG SHOT today!
Laughs
Before we left, i thought we could make a number "20" with our body.
Can you figure the number "20"?
_________________________________________________________________
Had a belated birthday celebration with Celine.
That special gift from her was so meaningful.
I am her left hand and she is my right!
Thanks for everything.
You made my day!!
_________________________________________________________________ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
As usual i was busy visting my relatives and friends.
And of cos busy collecting "ANG PAOS"!
Day 6: Early celebration for my Grandma's birthday.

It's my chinese birthday too!
And i got a small marshmallow as a cake.
Laughs!!
Anyway i cut my cake at home before the celebration at my aunt's place.

What do we do after eating cakes??GAMBLE!!
The old, the youngs.
ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE ROOF!!

My Family Photo
Dinner @ my bf's grandma house

That's one of his cousin and gf.
His grandma's cooking is good!
Had a great meal!
Thanks!
Steamboat @ Ryan's house

Imagine yourself sleeping on a 10K bed!Almost the same feel.
Just that the mattress is thicker and therefore more comfy?
And we did it without Ryan's notice!
SHH!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment